Roasted Potatoes with Imperial Kaluga Caviar
This decadent dish of roasted potatoes with caviar is made special with the addition of two types of caviar. Along with creme fraiche and fresh rosemary this recipe takes a normal potato and elevates it to gourmet status.
- 4 pounds unpeeled small potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups chilled crème fraîche or sour cream
- 3 oz STUR Imperial Kaluga Caviar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, and rosemary in large bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Brush large rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Arrange potatoes, cut side down, in single layer on prepared sheet.
- Shake pan slightly to prevent sticking.
- Roast until potatoes are brown, crisp, and cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes on sheet.
- Place bowls of crème fraîche and caviar on large platter.
- Arrange potatoes, cut side up, around bowls and serve.
Mentioned in this article
Total: 30 min Ingredients Deselect All 1 cup heavy cream 1 cup sour cream Kosher salt and black pepper Grated zest and juice of 1/2 to 1 lemon 4 ounces angel hair pasta 2 ounces ...