Salmon Stuffed Deviled Eggs topped with Premium Siberian Sturgeon Caviar
Just a dollop of STUR’S Russian Osetra caviar on the top of these eggs creates a new and exciting dish that will quickly become your most requested party favorite.
- 6 jumbo hard-boiled eggs, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, preferably fresh
- Freshly ground pepper
- STUR Premium Siberian Sturgeon Caviar
- Work hard-boiled egg yolks through a sieve into a mixing bowl, add smoked salmon, dill, and capers, and mix well
- Add mustard, mayonnaise, and pepper to taste, and blend well.
- Fill egg cavities with the mixture, press halves together neatly and securely, and trim the broad bases of the eggs so they stand upright on a serving dish.
- Top the eggs with dollops of caviar.
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Mentioned in this article
Oysters and caviar are both considered to be aphrodisiacs; combine the two and these are sure to pack a punch ! Ingredients 12 fresh