Luxirare Takoyaki with Osetra Caviar
This recipe highlights a decadent and coveted street food from Japan with a Caviar twist. The flavors of this particular dish, bring not only harmony to the one experiencing it, but also an unforgettable combination of flavors. This recipe serves 30 Takoyaki balls and is a great option to serve to your guests at your next upscale gathering.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk
- 1 Cup of Dashi
- 1 Cup of concentrated Mushroom Broth
- 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- 5-6 Pieces of chopped Scallop
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped Scallion
- 3 Tablespoons of Pickled Ginger or Radishes
- 1/4 Cup Takoyaki Sauce
- 1/4 Cup of Truffle Oil
- 1 Slice of Foie Gras
- 2 Cups of all Purpose Flour
- Premium Siberian Caviar.
- Grab a large pot and place over medium heat
- Combine the Dashi broth with the Mushroom both
- Boil until the broth is dark in color (about 30-40 minutes)
- Add salt (to taste) to the broth
- Combine the flour, eggs, 1 cup of dashi, 1 cup of broth, and chopped scallops together until evenly mixed
- Grab your Takoyaki pan and coat it with butter
- If you don’t have a Takoyaki pan, grab a regular pan, and proceed to create small balls of your mixture
- Fill the Takoyaki pan crevices halfway with the mixture.
- Place pieces of foie gras in the middle of mixture
- As the balls rise while they cook, add the pickled ginger or radishes per preference
- Close the Takoyaki with another spoonful of the mixture
- Flip the balls when they’re brown/golden in color
- Fill each pipette with Truffle oil and Takoyaki sauce
- Fill each ball with contents inside the pipette
- Garnish with siberian sturgeon caviar
- Serve and enjoy!