Potato Chips with creme fraiche and Osetra Caviar
SturCaviar’s Ostera Caviar is best enjoyed as an appetizer either by itself or when paired with foods that complement its flavor and texture. Home-made potatoes chips that offer a subtle crunch along with a dollop of crème fraiche for freshness make for the perfect accompaniments.
- 1/4 cup herbed olive oil
- 3 large russet potatoes scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons chopped finely rosemary leaves
- 9 ounces Osetra caviar
- 8 ounces creme fraiche
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush 3 large baking sheets generously with some oil.
- With a mandoline or other manual slicer cut the potatoes crosswise into 1/8-inch thick slices. Arrange slices in 1 layer on a baking sheet and brush with some remaining oil. Sprinkle potatoes with rosemary, salt and pepper. Repeat these steps for remaining 2 baking sheets.
- Bake slices in middle of oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes. With a metal spatula immediately transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Top potato chips with 1 teaspoon each of STUR Osetra caviar and creme fraiche.
Level : Easy
Total : 50 min
Prep : 10 min
Inactive : 20 min
Cook : 20 min
Yield : 4 servings