Raise the bar on your omelet making skills, with this Caviar Omelet creation. This luxurious gourmet breakfast is simple to make, and the perfect recipe for those new to Caviar and want to start introducing it to their dietary routine.
Steps to Make a Caviar Omelet
- Crack eggs into a bowl
- Add pepper and salt (to taste).
- Use a fork to mix the eggs until it’s all uniformly yellow
- Melt some butter into a nonstick skillet
- Heat the pan to medium heat until butter starts to bubble
- Pour in the mixed eggs
- Add in the chives (optional) and fold it in with a spatula
- Cook the eggs, stirring slowly until egg mixture is slightly moist
- Remove egg from heat and place onto a plate allowing the omelet to fold or roll into itself
- Top each omelet with Creme Fraiche and Caviar to tase.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 ounces cold-smoked salmon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped chives (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of Creme Fraiche