Osetra Caviar Waffle Sticks
How to prepare waffle sticks with royal osetra caviar?
Elevate your next event with this Caviar infused recipe. These waffle sticks will not only make a lasting impression at your next gathering; but will make a delicious and upscale creation for your guests to enjoy.
This recipe is intended to serve four people and is simple to curate regardless of your cooking expertise. Continue reading to recreate these royal Osetra Caviar Waffle Sticks for any special occasion.
Ingredients for making Waffle Sticks
- 1 ½ cup of flour
- 1 ½ Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 ½ Cups of Buttermilk
- ½ Cup of melted Butter
- ½ oz of Osetra Caviar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Additional Ingredients for Garnishing (optional)
- Crème Fraiche
- Red Onion
- Chopped Egg Whites
- Chopped Egg Yolks
- Grab a large bowl and whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt until the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Grab a separate bowl and whisk the buttermilk, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and whisk until the batter is thoroughly blended
- Preheat your waffle maker and spray with a non-stick cooking spray (or butter)
- Add batter once heated and proceed to follow cooking instructions per your machine/manufacturer
- After the waffle is cooked, remove and place on a rack to cool down to room temperature, should take roughly 5 minutes
- Grab a cutting board and proceed to trim the waffle into long sticks
- ake each waffle stick and fill the pockets with your garnishes. You can alternate between Caviar, Crème Fraiche, chives and more to taste.
- Serve and enjoy